7 LITER [INTUITIVE] TRAIL VEST
EVOLUTION: FROM 20KM TO ULTRA DISTANCES | The Ultimate minimalist solution for Ultra distance racing.
The EVOLUTION ADAPTS to your different racing needs.
- Compact, light & breathable, it goes unnoticed. Extendible, its volume varies and responds to the requirements of an Ultra.
- Whether it be water bladder, bottles, or softflasks, the choice is yours. EVOLUTION; the key to our brightest victories & podiums.
Unparalleled focus on ACCESSIBILITY, intuitive BODY GESTURES & EXTREME racing CONDITIONS are core components of INSTINCT’S inspiration.
Extreme COMFORT & ADJUSTABILITY
+ optimal ACCESSIBILITY & STORAGE
+ total LIBERTY of MOVEMENT & FUNCTION
= second SKIN FIT
The three DNA pillars:
- Perfect fit.
- Stability in all conditions.
- Unconstrained breathing.
- Adjustability on the fly.
- Customized storage of equipment, hydration & feed during any distance.
- Lightweight & breathable without sacrifcing strength or reliability.
- Optimal positioning of pockets & adjustments for natural, effortless & intuitive access.
Pockets & Solutions
- 2 hydration pockets + 600ml
- + elastic cord with auto lock.
- Sits high for immediate and effortless access.
- +600ml soft flask and bottle compatible.
- + internal elastic cord.
- Extra-large storage and easy access.
- Right: 1 hidden pocket
- Left: 1 overlaying pocket
- + non-stretch internal cord ring + whistle.
- + elastic for upper pole attachment.
- Safety essentials and more ...
Pockets & Solutions
- Top horizontal pocket +800ml.
- + loop locking system.
- Easily access your rain gear right from the first drop!
- Central access to your safety kit, headlamp(s), gloves, arm warmers…
- + closing buckle + velcro strap.
- Double main compartment.
- Water bladder compatible 1.5l.
Adjustments & Fitting
- 2 "Double S" elastic cross lacing with auto lock.
- Side adjustment "on the fly".
- Vest stability and perfect fit guaranteed.
- 2 adjustable chest straps with buckles mounted on 20cm sliders.
- Easy lock & release in any weather conditions.
- Custom t vertically and horizontally.
- Length adjustment of elastic cords.
- The plastic end caps can be disassembled:
- Carefully remove the top portion with the use of a blade.
- Adjust to desired length and cut excess cord.
- Re-position top onto end cap until clipping into place.
- 4 pole attachment options
- For 2, 3, 4 or single section poles !
- Front : vertically right & left.
- Back : horizontally, vertically or diagonally.